Temat: New Balance 574 Serpent Luxe Silver Mink

Widely recognized as the New Balance 574 Serpent Luxe team colors of Miami's NFL team, teal and orange do the job on this pair, with white joining in on the Swoosh and midsole. Previewed here in an orange-based colorway, the shoe features an obvious drop of the collar, while retaining the dynamic Flywire support system introduced on the mid. Zac DubasikThe Knicks may not win many basketball games, and Miami may have lost the free agency game, but both have won the Huarache colorway game. Arriving just as they did almost ten years ago, we see a combinationof black and carolina blue covering the AJ 1 and AJ 2 inspired model.Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on the return on the Jordan Melo 1.5.via Long7 Zack SchlemmerA slightly obscure early 90's adidas runner is on its way back in early 2013, with the Tech Super from adidas Originals.Today we get a look at one of its returning original colorways with this 'Haze Yellow/Collegiate Silver-Running White' make up. The shoe features a grey and off-white upper with accents of dark blue, "Haze Yellow" and a 3M reflective hit at the heel.The Tech Super will be available at select adidas Originals retailers beginning in January, and are up for pre-order now from End Clothing. Meanwhile the sneaker already touched down in Japan and is available via nike.com in Brazil now.Nike Air Presto "Greedy"Release Date: 10/29/16Color: Star Blue/Orange Blaze-Black-Pine GreenStyle #: 886043-400Image via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via Nike 
So, beyond the preseason, he never played in a retail version of the sneaker—at least not until Jordan Brand decided to release his "Why Not?" PE in celebration of his unforgettable season.It's never too early to reflect on history, so here's a look back at every pair of Air Jordans that Westbrook wore during his triple-double performances this season. While we push to deliver news and sneaker-related content daily, the show acts as a way to engage our audience through Facebook live.Hosted by our own Rich "MaZe" Lopez and Brendan Dunne, we're discussing the biggest stories in sneakers with some hot takes. But it's really about betting on myself, that I'm able to build a successful business with whoever I sign with, so that was the deciding factor why I went with Nike."Read the full Bleacher Report piece here. Varsity red is added along the sockliner, and Swoosh outline.The United We Rise Nike Zoom Kobe V will be available this Saturday, August 7th at select Nike retailers.via KATC Are these Kemp classics a good look for pop's favorite bad girl?Check out a few photos of Rihanna wearing the Kamikaze II below.images via Zimbio Outside, the rest of the Gel-Lyte MT's upper retains the signature cues of the Gel-Lyte III, while extra insulation has been added to keep things New Balance 574 Serpent Luxe Mens cozy this winter.Sites like Asphaltgold have listed the sneakers as coming soon in two colorways; "Grey" and "India Ink." They're expected to drop this month, however a U.S.
by Brendan DunneThere are two more pairs of friends and family Mo' Wax sneakers floating around.These two are an extension of the Mo' Wax x Nike Blazer, a two-sneaker duo that had the navy pair seeing a release delay (they're currently set to drop on Thursday, December 11th). words_Brandon RichardFirst previewed here back in August, the Converse (RED) Chuck Taylor All-Star high designed by American artist Cody Hudson is now available. The story of how he first linked up with the brand is pretty amazing.According to ESPN 30 for 30's documentary Sole Man, T-Mac came to adidas during a time in the '90s when both the Three Stripes and Nike were trying to find the next Michael Jordan-like athlete through the high school basketball ranks. Kung Fu Panda and Where's Wally will be represented on the S8000, while the latter three will be worked into the N9000.First up is the "Kung Fu Panda" S8000, which we recently previewed here at Sole Collector, this Saturday, May 28. The result is...not that great, but it is interesting to see the idea actually executed.This pair was made for John Geiger, who apparently desired more comfort for his Jordans. I can understand why old people wear these, because who actually has time to tie their shoes? 4:00 PM: I got a few odd-looking stares New Balance 574 Serpent Luxe Silver Mink that screamed “WHAT ARE THOSE?!” But still no one verbally clowned me for rocking the shoes.Day 3I had been mostly avoiding New York Fashion Week events thus far.
Images via Kithby Brendan DunneNew Balance isn't showing any signs of slowing down on its commitment to the New Balance 997, a sneaker that returned in recent years to push that 997.5 hybrid version out of the way.It's back again in one of its most versatile colorways yet with this straightforward black/white look. Sorry JB, but as a loyal brand enthusiast and someone who has followed historically, I feel like if there was a reason to not release these versions and colorways back then, why do it now? And as we can all see it wasn't as widely accepted with pairs ending up in outlets. While the first two duos of recent retros celebrating Jordan's rings referenced champagne and cigars with their colorways, this year's set will break from that theme.The Jordan 8 was of course the sneaker worn by MJ during the completion of his and the Bulls' first three-peat.Watch for this Jordan 8 "Championship" pair to release on June 25.Air Jordan 8 “Championship”Color: Light Bone/Metallic Gold-WhiteRelease Date: 06/25/16Style #: 832821-030Price: $250 Coming in two Seahawks-inspired colorways, Wilson's player exclusive cleats read "DANGERUSS WILSON" on the heels.The Nike Alpha Menace will be available for a limited pre-order on March 27.Image via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via NikeImage via Nike  by Brandon RichardLike his pal LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony broke out a special pair of PE sneakers for Hoops for Troops Week last night.With the New York Knicks visiting their crosstown rivals in Brooklyn, Melo laced up a new 'Elephant Camo' Jordan Melo M10 PE. Columbus, Ohio we here!!!!! #Emob is in the building!!!! #effenvodkaA photo posted by djenvy on Aug 26, 2016 New Balance ML574TIV at 9:49pm PDTShoe: Nike Air Force 180 Don C  XXX1 #banned #wearejordanA photo posted by DC2 on Sep 1, 2016 at 5:32pm PDTShoe: Air Jordan 31 "Banned" DJ Khaled  BIG SEAN x DJ KHALED ..