Temat: nesday that Canadian recording artist and Toronto

ESPN announced on Wednesday that Canadian recording artist and Toronto Raptors global ambassador Drake will host The 2014 ESPYS on Wednesday, July 16 in Los Angeles. The Awards will be televised live on ESPN and also on TSN. "Drake is an unbelievably talented entertainer who truly has a passion for sports. We are thrilled to have him to host this years show," said Connor Schell, vice president, ESPN Films and Original Entertainment in a statement. Drake - currently on his international "Would You Like a Tour" in support of his third studio album, Nothing Was the Same - holds the record for the most number one hits on Billboards R&B/Hip-Hop chart. "This is an incredible opportunity for me to combine two of my biggest passions—sports and performing," said Drake. The ESPYS gather top celebrities from sports and entertainment to commemorate the past year in sports by recognizing major sports achievements, reliving unforgettable moments and saluting the leading performers and performances. The 2014 ESPYS will recognize both sport-specific achievements, such as "Best MLB Player" and "Best WNBA Player," and best-in-sport winners, such as "Best Team" or "Best Female Athlete" that pit nominees from different sports against each other. Authentic Shawn Kemp Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. Authentic Steven Adams Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else.  So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. http://www.cheapthunderjerseysauthentic … on-jersey. His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Thunder Jerseys China . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Authentic Detlef Schrempf Jersey .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was.Some Leaf fans think that the Leafs would have heavily considered Bylsma if he was let go before Carlyle was resigned, Shanahan may have had other plans: Penguings fans know that there has always been a lighter side to Dan Bylsma, this can be seen in the outtakes from his pre-game interviews with Dan Potash: It has been a solid career so far for the man from Grand Haven, Michigan and even though it will no longer be for the Penguins, were sure he will continue working in the NHL for a long time….dddddddddddd Just as long as he doesnt bust out his old high school sweaters. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '