16 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Odp: RAX Ski: a ski revolution

akurat Tanner to zły przykład - to narty przeznaczone na FR a nie FS

17 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

wojar napisał/a:

akurat Tanner to zły przykład - to narty przeznaczone na FR a nie FS

FR na lodowisku chyba...

18 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

wojar napisał/a:

łyżwa mocno poleciał ale sens jest dobry - ile ten wynalazek ma z nart w sobie? skoro jeździ i skręca się inaczej

jak zobaczę filmik na którym jakiś pro wygrywa na tych nartach zawody albo robi super linie to może zacznę zastanawiać się czy kiedyś się na nich nie przejechać

wojar, Rax ski is just an
"easy turning vehicle with excellent snow grip"
having no tradition.
You can create a style for Rax
or use Rax like any other "carver" or all "all mountain ski".

Rax is generally shorter than a regular ski and therefore slower,
it could win only steep slalom race.

19 (edytowany przez Jasiu 3city 2008-02-12 11:16:05)

Cytat z forum, do którego tom sam podał link, ostro go tam pojechali ale patrzac na to co mozna tam przeczytac to chyba slusznie...

"these skis are obviously derived from the mad austrian "firngleiters", very short skis that you can still see around the local hills in the late spring when theres a lot of soft corn snow around. with those inventions of devil you can only control your speed by leaning backwards which makes the tails dig in to the snow (the tails are usually very short or non-existant). people using those can be seen in bigger groups, following each other around the hill and creating upwards of 50cm deep runnels..

you can imagine my bewildernment during my first season here in austria when i slightly hungover dragged myself the local hill for some afternoon corn skiing and noticed that i was the ONLY person with normal skis on the hill. i hadnt seen "firngleiters" before and i had no fucking idea what they were, but everyone had these ancient looking metal things attached to their feet, and all of them were chuckling at my amusement. as i mentioned earlier the way you ski those is to point them straight down the fall line and dig in the tails, and then just hope that the speed wont get too high. now imagine about 50 austrians screaming and jodling while coming down some quite steep chutes with no control at all.. oh the horror "

Czyli jednym slowem to jakies dziwaczne gówno, które sie do niczego nie nadaje...

20 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

łyżwa napisał/a:

jak ktoś pokaże mi jak tym sie jeździ na switchu to stawiam halbe

Everything is possible in a park with the Rax ski
except for riding or landing "fakie" (=backwards).
Rax likes half pipes and steep walls.

21 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Jasiu 3city napisał/a:

"  #20    10-25-2007, 12:21 PM 
keksie 
_   Join Date: Nov 2005

these skis are obviously derived from the mad austrian "firngleiters", very short skis that you can still see around the local hills in the late spring when theres a lot of soft corn snow around. with those inventions of devil you can only control your speed by leaning backwards which makes the tails dig in to the snow (the tails are usually very short or non-existant). people using those can be seen in bigger groups, following each other around the hill and creating upwards of 50cm deep runnels..

you can imagine my bewildernment during my first season here in austria when i slightly hungover dragged myself the local hill for some afternoon corn skiing and noticed that i was the ONLY person with normal skis on the hill. i hadnt seen "firngleiters" before and i had no fucking idea what they were, but everyone had these ancient looking metal things attached to their feet, and all of them were chuckling at my amusement. as i mentioned earlier the way you ski those is to point them straight down the fall line and dig in the tails, and then just hope that the speed wont get too high. now imagine about 50 austrians screaming and jodling while coming down some quite steep chutes with no control at all.. oh the horror "

Tak jest.

22 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Kolejny ciekawy cytat:

"if i havent completely misunderstood a lot of the resorts have banned these or only allow people to use them in the very late season, they still ruin the snow for everyone else but in austria no-one skis during the late season anyways.."

Szczgolna uwage zwrocil bym tu na slowa

"they still ruin the snow for everyone else"

Daje troche do myslenia...

Filmik:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZSjVcxcFI

Jak dla mnie pelna gejada...

23 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Tom chce zareklamować swoja home made production tych calych Rax Skis ale jakos mu to nie wychodzi na naszym forum, w ogole ta narta mi przypomina transformers nic wiecej jak juz powiedzialem jakies badziewne gowno.

24 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Jasiu 3city napisał/a:

Filmik:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZSjVcxcFI

ku.wa jak zobaczyłem ten filmik i inne jak jeżdżą na tym szicie to sie mało nie zesrałem ze śmiechu. gdzie tu niby reolucja? pełne gówno. gejada na maksa. tom powinien sie reklamować w wamperze a nie na ski2die

25 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Pojazdd łłłłłłłłłłłaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddzzzziiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

26 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

bo drugi ma w dupie

27 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

k...a , jak to zobaczyłem w akcji to padłem ze śmiechu, wygląda jakby ktoś nasrał w gacie i chce zdąrzyć dojechać do kibla na dolnej stacji zanim gówno sie przebije przez spodnie... aż zgubił kija z wrazenia buhehehhehehe

28 (edytowany przez Jasiu 3city 2008-02-12 17:56:05)

Jak to napisał ktos na tetongravity:

Przynajmniej jezdzcy snowbladow beda w koncu mieli sie z kogo nabijac :P

29 (edytowany przez 1970-01-01 01:00:00)

Jasiu 3city napisał/a:

... A gdyby to w dodatku był pipe w Polsce ....

gdzie widziałeś ? bo ja raz chyba 2 lata temu na julkach. pozdro