Temat: nd San Francisco will have plenty of clout in

HONOLULU -- Kansas City and San Francisco will have plenty of clout in Honolulu if they dont make it to New Jersey for the Super Bowl. The NFL revealed Friday that the Chiefs and 49ers each had eight players voted into the Pro Bowl, including running backs Jamaal Charles of Kansas City and Frank Gore of San Francisco. Denver quarterback Peyton Manning was selected to his 13th Pro Bowl after receiving the most votes among fans, 1.43 million. New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees was second among fans with 1.2 million votes. The NFL combines votes from fans, players and coaches to determine 86 of 88 Pro Bowl players; the other two players are long-snappers selected by Pro Bowl coaches. Voting ended Thursday. Under a new format this year, NFL greats Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders will divvy up the players in a two-day draft before the Jan. 26 game. Offensive and defensive players with the most votes who dont make it past the divisional playoff round will serve as active player captains. Charles said Friday night on a reveal show on the NFL Network that he should be picked first. "I think I got the best skillset of anybody on the roster," Charles said. "I think I can play wide receiver and then put the ball in my hand, also. The only thing I cant do is throw the ball." Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly said hell be fine wherever hes picked. "I dont know, you got to get the guy who scores points," he said. The schoolyard-style selections mean its likely teammates will be forced to play on opposite sides. Players on the winning team will earn $53,000 while the losers will get $26,000 under the collective bargaining agreement. San Francisco linebacker NaVorro Bowman said he thinks it would be weird to have to tackle Gore or Pro Bowl tight end Vernon Davis. "I might not tackle him," Bowman said. "Just let him score and get his yards or whatever. Yeah, thatd be weird because that hasnt happened since training camp." Rice and Sanders playfully bantered about possible selections, with Sanders saying he wanted players on his roster who havent been to many Pro Bowls. "If you have five years or more, dont even worry about it Im not going to pick you," Sanders said. "Go play for Jerry." Rice said later: "Youre trying to bait me -- thats not going to happen." Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman received 552,600 votes by fans, the most for any defensive player. Houston defensive end J.J. Watt had just under 410,000 fan votes. San Francisco is set to send eight players to the game for the second year in a row, though its players missed the game earlier this year because they made the Super Bowl, losing to Baltimore. Kansas Citys eight selections are up from six last year. The Chiefs are 11-4 this year -- up from 2-14 last year -- and the No. 5 seed in the AFC playoffs heading into a largely meaningless game for them against San Diego on Sunday. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Friday he has never been big on Pro Bowl selections. "Im happy for the guys when and if they make it. Im proud of them for it," Reid said. "But we dont get caught up in all of the individual accolades. (Were) just getting ourselves ready to play." Manning was one of five players selected from Denver, which has a shot at putting up the most points of any team in NFL history. All but five teams had at least one player selected. Atlanta, Green Bay, Jacksonville and both New York teams had zero players selected. Authentic Trae Young Jersey . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Authentic John Collins Jersey . Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. http://www.cheaphawksjerseysauthentic.c … ns-jersey. He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. Authentic Taurean Prince Jersey . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. Authentic Pete Maravich Jersey . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego.LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Phoenix Suns guard Archie Goodwin has been arrested on misdemeanour charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in his hometown of Little Rock. Arkansas State Police spokesman Bill Sadler says Goodwin was arrested May 4 outside a Little Rock skating rink after a trooper heard him cursing and "exhibiting aggressive gestures" toward another person. Sadler says the trooperr told Goodwin to stop cursing, then arrested him when he continued acting aggressively and that Goodwin tried to break free while being arrested.dddddddddddd He was taken to jail and is to appear in court on June 3. A Suns spokeswoman did not immediately return phone calls for comment. Goodwin was the 29th overall pick from Kentucky in last years NBA draft and just completed his rookie season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '