Temat: BETTING SYSTEM "33%"

BETTING SYSTEM "33%"
Betting system "33%" was developed for players who lose more often than win. Even if the player loses 60% of bets, the system will not let him lose the entire pot.

The essence of the game system 33% pinup
In the system of 33% there is an algorithm by which sports betting takes place, but first let's say about the main postulates of the system.

The market ratio should not be below 1.91
The first rate should be 1% of your Bank
The system is a chain of 6 bets, but this cycle can be completed earlier, not reaching the sixth step: 1% –> 2% –> 4% –> 6% –> 8% –> 12.5%

At the top you can see the amount of bets in each of the steps that you will need to put down. If on the first, second or third step your bet turns out to be winning, then you close the session with a plus and start the cycle again.

If the winning was only the fourth bet, the remaining bets need one victory to close the cycle with a positive result.

If you can not win up to the fifth rate, you should fix a minus of 21% of the Bank and start the cycle again.

Examples of strategy games 33%
Example 1
The rate of 1% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91.
Win 1.91%.
New cycle
Example 2
The rate of 1% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91
Loss
The rate of 2% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91
Win 3.82% (net win 1.82%)
New cycle
Example 3
The rate of 1% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91
Loss
The rate of 2% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91
Loss
The rate of 4% of the Bank on the ratio of 1.91
Loss
Rate of 6% from the Bank at the ratio of 1.91
Win 11.46%
The rate of 8% of the Bank at a ratio of 1.91
Loss
The rate of 12.5% of the Bank at the rate of 1.91
Win 23.87%
The net gain was 9.83%
In half of the cases, only one win in the first three bets is needed to close the cycle with a plus. In other cases, it is necessary that the winning were two bets out of six.

The 33% system is suitable for betting against a series of teams. If a series of games on TB (or TM) the team dragged on, you can start playing against it. You will have as many as 5 steps to the series broke.

If you lose 5 bets in a row, you need to exit the cycle with losses. After that, you need to take the remaining amount of the Bank for 100% and again start the first step with a rate of 1% of the Bank. At the end of the month, we also recommend to make a recalculation of the Bank in order to maximize profits with a successful game.

Conclusion
The 33% system is attractive because the bettor needs to win only one bet out of the first three. Even if this did not happen, he still has a chance to close the cycle with a plus, winning the next two bets out of three.

Odp: BETTING SYSTEM "33%"

I am quite recently in bets, but for now I have a fairly successful start, but I only bet using predictions because I think that it’s hard to win without them well of course there are lucky people who manage to win just like that but I prefer to use the support of a bookmaker well that I have it decent and very helpful in making bets

I lost a lot of money on UEFA Champions League betting. So many unpredictable matches happened ... I could not even think that this could happen. My self-confidence is to blame. You must be careful.

Serhio napisał/a:

I lost a lot of money on UEFA Champions League betting. So many unpredictable matches happened ... I could not even think that this could happen. My self-confidence is to blame. You must be careful.

I'm so sorry for. But the game is a game. I am very skeptical of different winning systems. Maybe it's just because I have never tried. I do not know. I do not like to lose even small amounts. Maybe something like courage and decide to try. I like the idea about the bookmaker.

I often play gambling, I make bets, but I have not earned a lot of money, but I think that I am still ahead. Thanks for the information. It was really interesting and informative. Next time I will definitely try to play on this system. I will tell the result later